Friday, July 27, 2007

Harry Potter stuff

Want to Get Sorted?
I'm a Ravenclaw!

Is anyone else finished with the seventh book? Is anyone else a Harry Potter fan? I've been looking at the various, typical sites on the web (aka Mugglenet, etc) regarding the last book. I also stumbled across a wikipedia article that was up very soon after I'd finished the book which was very spoiler-y. Anyway...thoughts? Feelings? Etc?

I also watched (online, since I didn't wake up early for them) the JK Rowling interviews w/ Meredith on the Today Show. Not bad, but not as in-depth as I was hoping they would be. Anyway...

If you've finished, let me know, ok?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Bella. I'm a fan of the movies but have ever only read the first book. I know, I know, I should give them a change and I will! Maybe on my drive down to Oregon next weekend! :)

Artistic Soul said...

Got your message, but I haven't even started!! Getting into a car accident on page 2 has made me a little gun shy to start HP7. I'm hoping to get over it this week though because if I don't get on it soon, it will be too hard to avoid spoilers!!!

C.C. said...

I just started the 7th book this weekend. I am hoping to finish it by next weekend tho, I am a slow reader esp during the week because I work 2 jobs! :) We'll chat when I am done. I will email ya!

Anonymous said...

I've finally finished. I know it took me a long time to finish it. But I have been busy.