Thursday, September 07, 2006
Check me out
So, we have to do this "Strengths Finder" profile for work. I think I'm the only one that's actually done it already, but I do LOVE taking quiz-type things, as you all know. Anyway...these are my answers. Go check it out. Hopefully I'll have time to post more later about this all means. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's pretty interesting. This is for work? Why are they doing it? Is it a morale booster? :) I like how you got the "Woo" factor!
tee-hee
Happy Friday!
Reply to c.c.-->yeah, it's for work. We're supposed to be examining our strengths, I guess, to see how we can or should be using them on the job. We're going to discuss it at our retreat, being held at the Gallup Corp (one of our board members for our non-profit is a local VP or something), which is why we're reading the Gallup Book. Heh heh heh. I know--I WOO!
Post a Comment