Friday, August 18, 2006

Creativity part 2

I figured out where my creativity went...it got swirled around in my brain and now it's tangled up in music stuff. Now, I WISH I could compose and write songs. However, that's not a talent I posesses. I wrote a song, ONCE, in high school, and it was crappy. But, I can arrange things well, lemme tell you! So, I've got grand ideas to arrange various songs for my flute group to play (and, I think that it'd be really cool if one was FREE BIRD! "Play some Skynyrd!") (You think I'm kidding, don't you? haha! I'm not!) Anyway...I want to arrange Down in the Valley, Be Thou My Vision, and some other stuff. If possible. But, I need to be near a piano to do so...hmph.

The 2nd thing is that I've also got ideas for mized cds brewing in my brain too. 1) a cd for Justin that's entirely so sappy. That's been brewing for a long time. It just keeps getting added to & changed. Hmph. 2) A cd that would inspire sleepiness (like lullaby esque songs) 3) a cd to play while, uh, getting it on (Christina Aguilera's new double disc has a LOT of songs to contribute to that one...whoa) and 4) I just made a new cd on Walmart's create your own cd thing. So...that should be arriving soon. Sweetness. Too bad I have to pay $$ for that. *sigh*

So, that's where the creativity went. And, tonight I'm going to go see John Tucker Must Die with the best friend of one of my best friends. See, Jessica and I know each other b/c of Erica (they were neighbors and best buds in high school). I'm kinda amused by the idea of hanging out w/ my best friend's best friend. A common link. Anyway...I'm HUNGRY. So, gonna grab som grub. Later!

5 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Ah! Yes! I still owe you CDs. I will work on that...

L said...

my mister bought me a keyboard for my birthday (since we dont have room for a piano here). I am so excited!!!
on another note... (LOL)
We should exchange mixed cd's! its always fun to get anothers perspective on music.

C.C. said...

Ahh Mixes. I love doing them, but alas I still live in the dark ages b/c I don't have a burner or computer at home and have to have my neices burn me cds. They are not as good as mine because they don't think about order and flow.

I am intereted to hear about John Tucker Must Die. :)

Anonymous said...

You can make a mix on Wal-Mart's site?
Get. Out!

Must see that!!

I love mixes. You know that. :)

BTW, 'grats on the 43 kids!

Unknown said...

I love mixed CD's. LOVE 'EM! BTW, how was the movie? Entertaining at least?