Or, as my Danish ancestors/relatives say "Uffda". I so do NOT want to be at work today. And, I have a lot of WORK work & homework to do too, which is NOT helping w/ my perky mood. The long weekend (five days for me) was very nice--too nice apparently. I spent a lot of it sleeping in very late and then cleaning. I also did homework for most of the day Friday. And, Monday night Wiccachicky and I talked on the phone for almost four hours while drinking wine "together". It was a great bitch-fest, lemme tell you! Yesterday I hung out w/ Mom and we shopped and saw The Lake House together. I liked it, but still was a little confused at the end. And, couldn't help referencing Back to the Future in wondering "I wonder how much she fucked up the space-time continuum?"
One more thing of note to mention. My friend and co-worker, Katrina, is leaving our job. Tomorrow is her last day. She starts a new job (part-time) and then is doing her social work practicum beginning in August (coinciding w/ the school year). The practicum is why she decided to leave and find just a part-time job. *sigh* I don't know what I'm going to do at work! And, I'm not excited about having a new co-worker and breaking in a new office-mate. Oy.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea! Four hours of wine and talking! It was awesome. Feats that high school girls dream of!
Sucky on your co-worker...but maybe you'll get a new really cool person at work! Better than crazy guy.
The Lake House was a little odd like that, but when you don't pay attention to the space time thing then it's actually kind of interesting.
The Lake House did have its moments of confusion but when you ignore it and just focus on the love story, it's wonderful. And Keanu looked amazing which well...sorta did it for me.
Yes, I'm biased.
Post a Comment