1) I'm sick of the radio stations here, again. It's been happening a lot lately. I'm especially sick of the djs--they get on my nerves so fast. So, right now I'm listening to a very mellow cd. Hope it doesn't put me to sleep! (wow, that's kinda a crazy smiley)
2) My normal blogging gals are all like on self-imposed hiatus today--no one's posted anything since Friday. This is boring & a bummer. Bleagh.
3) I'm WAY excited b/c since I've been losing weight (almost 20 pounds!) I can buy smaller clothes. I just bought a new pair of pants (more later) & they're a MEDIUM. I can't remember the last time I got to purchase medium pants. And, I got a way cute skirt too.
4) The Targhetto near work is getting ready to close & this is depressing. The Target itself is really nice, but the locale gives it its name. When it closes next week, the nearest one will be up on 72nd street. This sucks. What am I going to do on days like today when I'm so bored & lonely at work that I have to get out of the office?
5) I bought the new pants b/c I'm going on a VERY exciting plane ride at the end of the month. Yup, I'M GOING TO ARIZONA! I can't wait. Justin & I haven't seen each other since December. Yeah, for over 1/2 a year. Since 2005. It really REALLY sucks. I hate us living so far apart from each other. But, at least now I get to go visit for a bit.
6) It's rainy & cloudy today which only further spurs my apathy towards work. I'd much rather be holed up at home, either cleaning, napping, reading or playing my flute. Yeah, that's right. I've gotten back into playing it lately. However, I've played it so sporadically since graduating, that I'm only fairly good now. I'd say that at the peak (spring of 2000) that I was pretty damn good, bordering on awesome. But, I'm out of practice/shape. I bought a warmup book to help with that...
7) It's funny...you know how we all go through periods where like, no one calls us, and then all the sudden, EVERYONE does? That happened this wknd. It was pretty sweet. I'm in a game of phone tag w/ one friend, ended up hanging out w/ the girls (did ya see the silly pics in my pics section?) Saturday night and I'm going out to lunch (probably, hopefully) tomorrow w/ a friend who'll be in from out of town. Whoo hoo!
8) Ok, I'm really going to work now, promise. Really, I swear...hear I go, yeah...
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm just behind today. No self-imposed hiatus. Yea for plane ticket!!! Did you get a good deal?
WOOHOO! Congrats on the ticket!!! You're going to have a fantabulous time! I love stuff you can count down to! :)
I love when you can buy clothes that are smaller then usual. Yay you!!
Yeah! You are going to Arizona!! How cool! You must be so excited!
20 pounds!!!??? You go girl!! That is Awesome!!! Buying clothes in smaller sizes rocks!
Sorry I have been MIA. Damn Rash!!!
:)
Post a Comment