Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tired and Smelly

Well, I'm back at the hotel from my cousin Becca's reception. It was a lot of fun and I have a TON of pictures of my dad's side of the family. Becca and Matt actually got "officially" married last summer, but had a ceremony and the reception tonight. Trevor, their son, (he's 8 months old) even had a little tux to wear and everything. He is SO friggin' cute! I may be a little biased, but I'm telling you, this kid's so damn adorable.

It's been a really great week so far. My dad's side of the family tries to get together at least once a year. Mostly the aunts and uncles come and the cousins vary from year to year as to who can make it. However, we're apparently planning a cousin's reunion in April in my state. I think I'm going to take over the planning of that event, b/c my cousin Tami has kinda dropped the ball or has not had time or whatever. I'm ok w/ trying to plan things. Everything's so much easier when you have email, right? ;o)

Well, I'll have some photos whenever I get back home, and back to work. The program to load my photos onto the computer is on that computer and then I can post some. It'll be great, I'm tellin' ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooooooo! Can't wait to see adorable kid pictures! I have a soft spot for them!

Good luck organizing! I know from experience that even little events take lots of effort (usually from one person!) but I KNOW you'll do a faboo job! :)