Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lalalalala

I'm sorry (sorta mostly) that I haven't posted in a little while & that when I have, it's been not much of substance or consequence. I haven't had too much going on w/ me lately.

The quest for a credit counseling thing is temporarily put aside. My current class has a LOT of work for it (not that I did any of that last night--it was the Grey's Anatomy season finale!!!).

I also have been trying to work on my will power for Jenny Craig. For a couple days I was doing really well. But, the last few days I'm constantly hungry--kinda like PMS. It's ridic! Why couldn't I have been blessed w/ a super metabolism and then I could eat anything I want and not gain weight? *sigh*

I brought my flute to work today (like the geek that I am) and played a bit for my coworkers. They helped me pick an appropriate song for Wiccachicky's wedding. I'm playing during the lighting of the Unity candle.

Justin and I still have not seen each other since December. That's almost 6 months. It really sucks. So, today I was looking at flight prices online. The difference between flying in June & flying in July (which works better for my schedule) is about $100. It's cheaper in June. Why they want to charge MORE for flights down to the furnace of the southwest, I'm not sure, but...I'm going to see if I have that $345 so I can go visit. I have 30 days of PTO to waste this year, I wanna go visit my man! Dammit! (and, for those of you wondering, he wanted to come up this month b/c he has a break from school, but of course, it didn't work out w/ work...jerkfaces (his job, not him))

I'm so hungry, I'm going to go have my allowed snack for the afternoon. *sigh*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All power to you missy. I couldn't be away from Dan for that long!

Artistic Soul said...

You can do it!! Promise!! And something will pan out soon for you to go see J. I think it's weird the flights are more expensive in the time when AZ is the hottest!!

C.C. said...

Yay! I missed you yesterday!)

I am taking summer term off from classes. I need a break to re-evaluate what I need now that I am leaning toward Library Science..:)
Good luck with this next class!

Argh! I am hungry all the freaking time too! I am working out 4 times a week and using those Billy Bands (resistance bands) so my muscles are growing and so is my apetite!! Be strong!!! You can do it!! Drink lots of water! It makes the hunger go away (most of the time)

How cool that you are playing your Flute for Wiccachicky's Wedding! That is great! I think it's great that you still play! I haven't touched a trombone or piano in YEARS!! Shame shame!!!:(

Is Justin going to Wiccachicky's wedding with you?