| You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer |
![]() |
What Superheroine Are You?
Welcome to my blog. This is the spot where I vent my spleen. Well, at least where I vent all my pent up, overly dramatic emotions. Sometimes a girl's gotta release that inner turmoil, ya know? Other times, she's gotta post silly meaningless quizzes too. Read on gentle bloggers, read on...
| You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer |
![]() |
2 comments:
OOhhh!! I want to be Buffy!!! How cool is that quiz. Buffy Rocks...still!! I have to go take that!! Happy Friday!Yippeee!! Woo-hooOO!!
Ok. I couldn't decide on the last question about where to live so, I did it the first time, I got Buffy. I went back, chose the city, and I got Buffy. Went back a 3rd time and chose the future and I got Buffy. I guess I AM Buffy. Nice....
Post a Comment