Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Random stuff

Only 14 days till my birthday folks. That means that there are cards to be sent, presents to be purchased and well wishes to be distributed! If you want though, you can donate to my work's fundraiser...go here to do so. It'd be greatly appreciated, let me tell ya!

I was looking online at NASCAR ticket prices today. I know, put your eyes back in your head. They're for Justin. There's a race in Phoenix this month & our 1 yr anniversary is this month (the 23rd). I thought it'd be a nice present--tix to the race. However, it's on Friday/Saturday & he usually works those days. *sigh* He's going to check his schedule--well, I told him to at least.

Have I told you guys about Woot yet? It's so funny. You have to go check it out!

And, one more thing! A great big shout out to the Hastings College Forensics team! (HC4N6!) They placed 12th in the nation at the 2006 AFA NIET (tournament, basically). AND, Ms. Kadi C took 1st place in prose interpretation. WHOO HOO HOO!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Thanks for the heads up on Woot! Even with the exchange and the shipping the price is awesome!

aliciarose said...

My birthday is in 5 days. :P

Are you an Aries?

C.C. said...

Woot. That's interesting. I will have to take some time and really check that out! Thanks!

Your Birthday is the 20th? Did I count that 14 days right? OOhh! Maybe another CC fun package will be coming your way!!!:)