When Wiccachicky and I were younger (see, we've known each other since "this one time at band camp" in junior high. Though, not in the way or manner that the chick from American Pie is talking about, but anyway...)
When we were younger I was really into horoscopes and astrology and Wiccachicky thought it was kind of a bunch of crap. I think that some of it can be really accurate, as far as traits and tendencies that people of certain "signs" have, etc. So, I check my horoscope as part of my Yahoo setup.
And, today the couples horoscope for Justin and I is a little spooky. Let's just say that the distance has been very hard on us and our relationship.
Aries
Daily couples love (by Astrology.com)It's important to identify both your and your partner's needs if you want to move forward. You can create an alliance where there was once only adversity. You may even learn to be grateful for the situation that brought this about. - Horoscopes by Email - Romantic Compatibility - Dating Do's and Don'ts
Scorpio
Daily couples love (by Astrology.com)Are you trying just a little bit too hard to convince yourself that you're just in a strange mood? Pay attention to what's going on with your psyche, and don't dismiss the emotions you're having about this relationship. - Horoscopes by Email - Romantic Compatibility - Dating Do's and Don'ts
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey now! I never said horoscopes were crap...just that most people that write them do so in such a vague manner that they are really quite worthless. Give me a good astrologist any day of the week and they would probably freak my shit out.
I'm a believer.. but yeah i agree with wiccachicky the daily stuff is so vague.
Are you the scorpio??
Nope, I'm the Aries & Justin's the Scorpio. :^)
Post a Comment