This week seems to be dragging, doncha think? I do. But, then again, my sense of time this month is all screwed up. I thought yesterday, the day of my doctor's appt, was also the same day I'd taken off from work, just to take a day off. Nope, the day off is NEXT Monday (the 13th). Also, I have been planning, in my head, to take the weekend of President's Day to hang out in Htown. However, that is the same weekend of State Collegiate Speech, which I'm judging this year, in Lincoln. I actually requested Sunday the 19th off from PJ's, TWICE, b/c I apparently don't have my head on straight. AND...I wanted to spend Tuesday the 21st in Htown too, but can't b/c I scheduled a meeting w/ the school money people for that morning at 9:30. *sigh*
Hopefully my doc's appt yesterday & ensuing prescriptions will help w/ all this crazyness. My allergies have been acting up all fall/winter & so now I'm on FloNase and trying to decide between Allegra and Zyrtec. I also have a prescription for Ambien (which worked very nicely last night...but I feel kinda spacey today) and for Effexor. My doc figured the need for the Ambien and the Effexor go hand in hand, and yeah, they do. It was nice b/c she remembered from my last appt in October about Justin moving & all that stuff going on...so...
But, now I feel kinda like a walking pharmacy. Especially when the Effexor messes w/ my stomach & I have to add Pepto to the mix. Whee.
Normally I wouldn't be so up front about all this, but I guess I figure...why should I be ashamed or what have you? This has been a really difficult fall & winter for me & it's gotten to the point where I can't handle everything. Not by myself. So, I decided I needed help.
And now, I'm going to have a Diet Coke b/c I still feel kinda fuzzy headed and hopefully the caffeine will clear that up. :o)
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
there's is no reason to NOT be upfront about this stuff. I'm with you, if the help is required, I'll ask for it. In the long run, it's better than the alternative.
I hope you're feeling better! :)
Take help where you can get it, I say! It seems like you have gone thru a lot lately and I think it's great that you took charge and are helping yourself out. Take it easy on the pepto tho, that stuff can get pretty crazy! tee-hee:)
I hope you're feeling better soon. :)
Post a Comment