Monday, December 12, 2005

Seven and Seven Meme

Was tagged by Wiccachicky (a fellow meme lover & a long-time friend). So, as a way to wind down from work tonight, I give you this...

A 7&7 meme
(and she did "add a category because it seemed like a cop-out to have the seventh section just the tag part. So this way you get seven bits of info about seven topics.")

Seven things that attract me to my partner:
1. Smile
2. Beautiful blue eyes
3. Smart/intelligent: in many different ways, but especially at math & home improvement
4. SO very good w/ kids & animals (likes dogs & cats!)
5. Sense of humor/makes me laugh
6. Loves me, despite my flaws and all my shit
7. Skills (ahem)

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Write & publish a book
2. have kids
3. go to Europe (mainland, not just Ireland)
4. Get out of debt
5. Run for local political office (I'm thinking schoolboard people)
6. Open a bookstore/cafe?
7. see my kids have grandkids

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Play Sports in general
2. Be on time
3. NOT hit the snooze button
4. Freely explain what I'm thinking/feeling
5. Eat onions (I refuse, really)
6. Speak a foreign language fluently
7. Resurrect the dead

Seven Things I Say Most Often: for whatever reason
1. Not it
2. Shit
3. Does anyone have any questions?
4. Hey honey
5. How are things going w/ your Little/Big Brother/Sister?
6. It's volunteer: no, you don't get paid.
7. Mmmph

Seven Books (or Book Series) I Love:
1. Harry Potter-- Rowling
2. Anything by Jennifer Weiner
3. Anything by Alice Hoffman
4. Stephanie Plum Series: Evanovich
5. Anything by LJ Smith (a teenybopper author)
6. Princess Bride--Goldman
7. chik lit in general

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1.Wizard of Oz
2. Empire Records
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. Goonies
5. Princess Bride
6. Clueless
7. Christmas Story

Seven Favorite Meals:
1. Pasta w/ alfredo & marinara sauce, mixed
2. Cheeseburgers w/ bacon & tomato
3. Pizza (though this love is waning)
4. Chicken Broccoli
5. Mom's Spaghetti & homemade sauce
6. Ham w/ Green bean casserole
7. Thanksgiving…in general!

Seven People I Tag To Do Seven Sevens:
1. CC
2. JennJr
3. themarina
4. alicia
5. almsthvn
6. katz
7. (Insert Name here)*
I'm tagging folks I think are "meme-friendly" because I don't want to tag someone who doesn't want to do it. If I didn't tag you and you feel like it, that's what #7 is for!

6 comments:

aliciarose said...

Thanks for tagging me. I should get around to it in the next couple of days, lol.

As for onions, I hate them too. Only if I chop then up really small and they dissovle while I cook.

aliciarose said...

copy away (from my blog)

Steven said...

I woould be honored if you stopped by my blog from time to time to keep up with HC. Haha, at least i'll know that i'm not just blogging to myself! LoL

C.C. said...

OOhh!! I am doing this too. I liked the countdown one and this looks like some fun! I enjoyed reading yours.

Artistic Soul said...

Ah! I forgot to put Empire Records on my watch list!!

Unknown said...

Ah yes....10 Things I Hate About You. Heath looking all good and stuff and to this day, I still use "Whatever" on a regular basis.