Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday Mania

I just found a new blog that I think I'm going to LOVE reading. It's hysterical. However, it's directed toward a pretty specific audience: people who live in my city. It's called Omaha TV News & it just cracks me up.

Last night I got into a funk again...to the point that when I finally took my shower, I was so full in the head about, well, what I've been worrying about, that I couldn't even focus. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out which shampoo to use (I'm a product junkie: I currently have 6 different types of shampoo in my shower, 2 different shower gels, 5 exfoliating products, and 3 conditioners [normally I have more, but I haven't put in my replacements for ones I ran out of]). And, I wanted to cry, but it was like I was so exhausted that I couldn't even do that...

I have a lot to do at work this week: oy! Call all my December kids to check on their matches, set up & make new matches, and tidy up the office.

I got a start on my holiday baking last night. I made 2 batches of oatmeal choc chip cookie dough. However, just the dough, no cookies yet. It's SO tempting...I LOVE cookie dough.

Well, I'd love to fascinate you all s'more with tales of my life lately, but I gotta take off to head to one of the 4 elementary schools I gotta hit today. *sigh* Thank goodness we get paid for mileage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol I thought I was a product junkie!!! sheesh is there any room in your shower for you? ;)