Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm a Poet & I didn't know it!

Check out JennJr's page for how I came up w/ this crazy poem!

Still there. in to get
a bit I kinda like redecorating
Something or if all of Jacquelyn Angels from
Sheryl. She does not, just wanted
A ground-breaking theory.
Still there’s more more more
lately. i like to give
us & into
the rest of Jacquelyn Angels from it
Anymore, trying to college or
frisbee golf.
Still Just me import
adding:to your birth
date? It s red
blood bleeding from home? Ireland.
Still feeling bleagh.
stupid eeediot seen
any Ren & Stimpy lately? some kinda like
to Torment: Blondes Your favorite
lunch meat? smoked turkey. What color
kids I got to fill
it in But
all found each other.Anyway...I get.
Still there. are provided by Amy When I feel
it in And though it
your Monster
is my Tarot Card The 1st
had so I like cold
weather this time
of it. back to
donate. the same name.
Still Just A
talent...
I really just like Paul Art,
even Wiccachicky & I read, this
What
are you. Who we see link
on your favorite dessert?
Oatmeal choc chip cookie. Who
read my brother in
Shopping Malls You Especially
Like to this? I’m just really
good
at Almost Heaven see the month!
Does anyone have all these years since
an hour.
Entertained by this?
Still Just like Halloween I know? this old
Simon & Garfunkel song when you that
going to make you
bungee jump? Doubtful

No comments: