Wednesday, October 26, 2005

50-some things meme

I borrowed this from Sheryl. She blogs at Almost Heaven (see link on the right) located at Live Journal. She's a blogging buddy from my days at blog-site-which-must-not-be-named. I love meme's & I know those of you who read my blog regularly do too, so...enjoy!

1. First name? Amy
2. Were you named after anyone? Don't think so
3. Do you wish on stars? yes, it can't hurt to be a bit romantic and girlie, can it?
4. When did you last cry? last night. I cry lots more lately.
5. Do you like your handwriting? sometimes.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? smoked turkey
7. What is your birth date? Apr 18 (I LOVE cards & presents. hint hint!)
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I have a cd single by the group 5 of their song "when the lights go out"
9. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? yup
10. Do you have a journal? yup, a real book one & this blog. I have all my old journals too.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yes, but I try not to be mean, most of the time.
12. What are your nicknames? man, I've had so many...Amers, Amarito, Amos, Yekdorb, Bubbles, Ames, AmyPooh...mostly people just call me by my 1st name though.
13. Would you bungee jump? doubtful
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? not usually
15. Do you think you are strong? depends on the situation. I don't feel like it lately.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies & cream
17. Shoe size? 8
18. Red or pink? depends...I like both, for different reasons. I look better in red though.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? indecisiveness
20. Who do you miss most? justin & my gramma
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back to you? N/A
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? dark blue jeans & bright blue sneakers (kangaroos...yup, I'm "retro")
23. What are you listening to right now? the radio, they just played the new Goo Goo Dolls song & now Hella Good by No Doubt
24. Last thing you ate? a red flavored danish w/ a can of Coke.
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hmm...periwinkle, I guess
26. What is the weather like right now? ok, kinda cold. We're moving quickly into the cold weather this year.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jan S, one of my school counselors.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Either smile or eyes. And hair.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? N/A (but I DO liked who I swiped it from)
30. Where'd it go!?
31. Favorite sport? I dunno. I don't really play or watch so much. Either football, basketball or frisbee golf.
32. Hair color? Blonde
33. Eye color? Blue, or blue-grey
34. Do you wear contacts? nope, but eventually I'll need glasses
35. Favorite food? Cookies
36. Last movie you watched? Wedding Date. It was cute
37. Favorite day of the year? My birthday.
38. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings
39. Summer or winter? neither. I like fall
40. Hugs or kisses? yes please.
41. What is your favorite dessert? Oatmeal choc chip cookies
42. Who is most likely to respond to this e-mail? N/A
43. Who is least likely to respond to this e-mail? N/A
44. Living arrangements: Me & my last fish: Gandalf
45. What books are you reading? Just finished one by Nora Roberts. B4 that I wrapped up HP#6 again & also the 1st book in the Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde. Now I'm reading Prophecy of the Stones (yes, a kids book)
46. What's on your mouse pad? Gateway cow print
47. What did you watch last night? Law & Order, SVU
48. Favorite smells? Fresh washed laundry, Justin, cookies baking, vanilla,
49. Favorite sounds? music, irish brogue, justin's laugh
50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles! (hells yeah!)
51. What's the farthest you've been from home? Ireland
52. Do you have a special talent? I hiccup lots. Oh wait, a talent...I can play the piccolo in tune.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this meme. I may have to swipe it....