Friday, September 16, 2005

Tired or Fed Up

I am tired of being scared all the time. I'm not tired of the little things, like crickets & spiders & "will what I just upset my stomach, or what", but things like
a) I want to go back to school. Only fear & lack of money are stopping me. I'm sure I could apply for more financial aid & stuff...but, thinking about all the paperwork & whatnot overwhelms me. Again, back to fear.
b) J wants to move to AZ. He's pretty much settled on that matter. I'm scared of 1) leaving here (where I've lived my whole life, basically) 2) of for some reason, that it would be a mistake, leaving & going w/ him 3) living someplace new.
c) I keep thinking I want to write. Yet I don't really do much about it (except for silly blogs). Again, fear.

So, I'm sick of it. I'm going to try to take steps to conquering those fears. Part of that includes just really forcing myself to sit down & talk to J & see what his thoughts are & where he thinks we're going. (Besides AZ).

1 comment:

Judypatooote said...

hi Amy, this is judy (judypatooote) one of your tblog friends...I too am at blogspot....posting both...same reason as you.....I want you to read this poem that I read in a magazine that was written by a 95 year old lady.... I thought you might get a kick out of it, and it also has a meaning...

"May the light always find you on a dreary day.
When you need to be home
may you find a way.
May you always have courage
to take a chance.
And may you never find a frog
in your underpants.."

I thought it was really cute for a 95 year old lady to write.....
her name is Dorothy O. Smith

Stop by my blogger sight