Swiped this from JennJr (http://jenn-jr.blogspot.com) so, you should go check her out. She rocks!
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
Words, of course. I love all things word/language related. Funny or meaningful cards are why I buy them. (& should have stock in Hallmark)
2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Depends on my mood. Chocolate, probably. But, I love rainbow chip w/ rainbow chip frosting. And carrot cake.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
If I make gifts, it’s jewelry (so, usually only mom or one of my friends). Many times I buy, b/c it’s just easier that way.
4. What's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. Good food, family & mmm…apple pie. And smashed potatoes. And green bean casserole. Did I mention food?
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
No, I have to save money so I can move south at the end of the school year.
6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
I love the parties my guy friends had in college. It was all of us, some drinking (some underage) & lots of food. I especially liked the BBQ where Dutton had soaked his steak in Jack for 3 DAYS before he grilled it.
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
I want to get married in the church I went to growing up, which is the church my parents were married in. Justin as groom. In no particular order: Erica, Michaela, Jen, Kittie & Robin as bridesmaids, my brother as a groomsman. My mom & Erica will sing. (if my mom can keep her composure). My gown will be pretty & my hair will be beautiful (I’m having it done, for sure). My dad will walk me up the aisle. I’ll have gardenias in my bouquet. All my extended family will be there & my most important friends from school & Justin’s too. BIG reception w/ LOTS of dancing. Dad & I are dancing to Aimee by Pure Prairie League.
8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
I don’t know if I keep track…like compare moments to one another…
9. What's your favorite romantic song?
Don’t know
10. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Jason Mraz (I just had a date, in my dreams, w/ him the other night)
11. Which female celebrity(s) do you find beautiful?
Liv Tyler, Angelina Jolie, Amanda Peet,
12. Which male celebrity(s) do you think is attractive?
John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Topher Grace, the guy who plays Logan on Gilmore Girls
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?
Well, I probably act like Stephanie Plum from the Janet Evanovich series. I’m not sure…this is a hard question.
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
Gilmore Girls, no question. (I don’t care if it’s not exactly a sit-com. I don’t want to be on any other shows)
15. Which character would you like to be?
A new character…some cousin of Lorelai’s or Rory’s, I guess.
16. What's your favorite girl's name?
Madalynn LaDonna. That WILL be the name of my little girl. No arguments.
17. What's your favorite boy's name?
I’m not as decisive about this one. I like the name James, and Nicholas, and Jake.
18. What's your supermarket of choice?
I like Hy-Vee or Baker’s, if we’re talking just plain old supermarkets.
19. What is your best character trait?
I am a good friend (does that count?)
20. What is your worst habit?
Uh, toss up between nail-biting & being late.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Faboo post! I like it sooo much I may "borrow" it...... ;)
Post a Comment